OFFICE ASSISTANT ROLE
A-ONE Electric & Solar Ltd. – An innovation-driven and indigenous renewable energy company duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria, to develop clean and renewable energy power projects; delivering solutions in the energy and electricity industry. We especially focus on solar energy, inverter and general electric power systems (of all sizes and purposes) and with our team and collaborations, we deliver projects and services in our other market segments.
We require the service of an “Office Assistant”.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Perform clerical duties, including but not limited to, mailing and filling correspondence, placing orders and answering calls.
- Interact with clients, visitors and vendors.
- Ability to use computer and balance records.
- Maintaining and organising office area.
- GCE/NECO/WAEC certificate minimum.
- Warm personality.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work well without supervision.
- Ability to write clearly, speak English fluently and use basic computer features.
- Knowledge of solar energy systems is an added advantage.
NYSC Corers are advised to apply.
Electric Power/Solar Office with 24Hrs power supply.
“Job Title” and “Location” should be clearly stated at the top of CV.