OFFICE MANAGER ROLE
A-ONE Electric & Solar Ltd. – An innovation-driven and indigenous renewable energy company duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria, to develop clean and renewable energy power projects; delivering solutions in the energy and electricity industry. We especially focus on solar energy, inverter and general electric power systems (of all sizes and purposes) and with our team and collaborations, we deliver projects and services in our other market segments.
We require the service of an “Office Manager”.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Drive company objectives.
- Organise and schedule meeting and appointments.
- Design, implement, evaluate and maintain work processes.
- Good inter-personal, business, persuasion and negotiation skills are required.
- Establishing and use of a customer relationship management system with marketer.
- Sustain and improve work efficiency and productivity to ensure targets are achieved.
- Dealing with correspondences, complaints, queries, presentations, reports and overseeing general staff activities.
- OND/HND certificate.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of solar energy systems and startups is required.
Electric Power/Solar Office with 24Hrs power supply.
“Job Title” and “Location” should be clearly stated at the top of CV.