SERVICE ENGINEER ROLE
A-ONE Electric & Solar Ltd. – An innovation-driven and indigenous renewable energy company duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria, to develop clean and renewable energy power projects; delivering solutions in the energy and electricity industry. We especially focus on solar energy, inverter and general electric power systems (of all sizes and purposes) and with our team and collaborations, we deliver projects and services in our other market segments.
We require the service of a “service engineer”.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIRMENTS
- To design and install both solar-inverter systems for clients.
- To carry out site inspections, assessment and validation.
- To repair and maintain solar-inverter systems and components.
- To ensure warranty inspections.
- GCE/NECO/WAEC certificate minimum.
- 5 years of experience as a Solar Engineer.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work well without supervision.
Electric Power/Solar Office with 24Hrs power supply.
“Job Title” and “Location” should be clearly stated at the top of CV.